Beneath the Dust

My 2005 attempt at NaNoWriMo.. lessee how well it goes this year. ^^; A series of interconnected short stories, all taking place in the same room, over the course of maybe a hundred or two years, showing the similarities despite the differences in the human experience over time, showing what remains in the room even when the people have gone..

Saturday, February 04, 2006


[note - btd project]

For anyone who might not know, I am not finished with these stories. Not only am I writing a few more, but I'm also constructing a much larger project around them. For my capstone for graduation (big huge culminating project for us media arts kids), I'm making a website, flash-based, which will basically be the room all of these stories are set in. You'll be able to look around and see the room itself, some furniture and objects and things in it, and by clicking on different areas, different stories (final, edited versions - better than what you see here) will come up. Not going to be nearly as simplistic and straightforward as that, of course, there will be drawings and sound and some things that you the average viewer won't know about, but things will change and things, and it will be very good. I'm really excited about it. This won't be done 'til May, and even then, we'll see if I can afford web space right away or not, I don't know. But, if you'd like to see what progress I'm making, and pleasepleaseplease drop a comment with aaany feedback at all, idc how big or small or anything it is, it'd be hugely appreciated.. oh right the link. BtD update blog. Also a blog for class, so don't mind the occasional homework assignment.

There are only a few more stories left that I've finished writing, I'm starting a few more, but once I'm through the back-log, updates will be more sporadic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home