Beneath the Dust

My 2005 attempt at NaNoWriMo.. lessee how well it goes this year. ^^; A series of interconnected short stories, all taking place in the same room, over the course of maybe a hundred or two years, showing the similarities despite the differences in the human experience over time, showing what remains in the room even when the people have gone..

Saturday, December 17, 2005


[note]

apologies for the lack of updating, final projects and exams got to be a little more hectic than I'd anticipated. and now I'm home, and I've forgotten my external hard drive at school. soooo.. there's a *slight* chance I'll re-type some things, this may end up being updated, but if there's nothing 'til mid-january.. yeah.

on the up-side, I did some reasearch online for the story which I'd started near the end of nanowrimo, and haven't finished yet, so I may go back to work on that later today (if I feel I can handle the depressing nature of it, wheeee!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home