Beneath the Dust

My 2005 attempt at NaNoWriMo.. lessee how well it goes this year. ^^; A series of interconnected short stories, all taking place in the same room, over the course of maybe a hundred or two years, showing the similarities despite the differences in the human experience over time, showing what remains in the room even when the people have gone..

Saturday, December 03, 2005


[request]

so I know I haven't got all of them up yet, handful more are written just not yet typed.. but, for those few of you who I know are actually reading these, if you wouldn't mind, I have a request.

for one of my more pointless classes, we had to come up with a project idea, ideally a film or movie, but he let us do websites as well. so rather than make up something that would be a complete waste of my time, I started drawing up plans for the website for these stories, and am using that. later this week, I have to turn in a production packet on it, nothing major really, but I need to include some excerpts of the stories themselves. my plan is to do a handful of short excerpts, maybe a paragraph from a few different stories, and then have one longer excerpt or probably full story (unless it's one of the ones that goes over like five pages or something).

so my question to you is: which one(s)? the short excerpts are easier, I can just grab bits that I feel I actually wrote well or are particularly gripping, but as for the longer/full one.. I know which stories I like, but they're all so different - which do you think would be a nice representation of them?

reply via aim or email or comment here, whichever you'd like. comments on this blog are open to all, blogger or not, anonymous or not. thanks in advance. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home