Beneath the Dust

My 2005 attempt at NaNoWriMo.. lessee how well it goes this year. ^^; A series of interconnected short stories, all taking place in the same room, over the course of maybe a hundred or two years, showing the similarities despite the differences in the human experience over time, showing what remains in the room even when the people have gone..

Friday, November 25, 2005


[note]

..promise, these really won't show up every other post from here until forever. ^^;

just wanted to make a note that I am doing little bits of research here and there (mostly online) for some of these stories, particularly a few that show up a little later on (i.e., I just wrote them). so while most I'm just playing off of my own random assortment of knowledge, a few details here and there I've checked, and a few things and people and times in general concept, I've looked up.. but in no case have I ganked a story yet entirely from something I found, my researching has been for supporting details and smaller aspects of things, the characters' emotions and extended thought processes are entirely my own bizarre mind's creation. so if something's way the heck off..yeah it's cos I tried for something a bit beyond my reach yet. whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home