Beneath the Dust

My 2005 attempt at NaNoWriMo.. lessee how well it goes this year. ^^; A series of interconnected short stories, all taking place in the same room, over the course of maybe a hundred or two years, showing the similarities despite the differences in the human experience over time, showing what remains in the room even when the people have gone..

Monday, November 21, 2005


[note]

just wanted to mention that any names that appear in the stories are largely random. I really haven't put much thought into them (for once), apart from trying to think of something I liked that fit the time period I was setting that particular story in. so if your name or the name of someone you know shows up..it's really pretty much coincidence please don't hurt me.

...

and I just spotted a typo spellcheck missed (in a story as yet unposted), "I took more than I gave, and now I am prepaid". *falls over giggling* this, is one reason I'm posting these here. please tell me if you spot something like that.. ack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home